Are you listening to this interview on a podcasting app? CLICK HERE for complete show notes and resources discussed.
This dedicated and artful saxophone player Joshua Coleman has experienced something that many of us (if not all of us) fear. After becoming a victim of a very violent crime at an ATM in Albuquerque New Mexico, Joshua has embarked on a challenging journey to maintain his spirit and his love for fitness and music. Here is this episode’s cheat sheet:
Relationship to music:
This is his survival mechanism as well as his vehicle for his career.
Inspirators (his influences):
Outside of music habits:
- Climbing in the Sandia Mountains
- Competitive figure skater
Links to Joshua Coleman:
This Episode’s Twitter Poll:
Today's interview (https://t.co/0RVcsRdh3I) got me pondering. Which topic would you like me to dive into next?
— TAP To Music (@taptomusic) July 27, 2016
TAP To Music is here for YOU and thrives because of YOU!
Creating quality music is no easy task. Thats why I release these episodes every week, to make sure you don’t give up on creating music. But thats not the only way I want to help. I am just a phone call, tweet, Facebook message, email, or Skype call away from your next creative endeavor.
Here is how we can make this show great:
- Know someone who might be a great fit for the show? Please fill out our guest form to submit a talented friend to be the inspirator.
- Want a shout out on the show? Please rate and review on iTunes. Let me know you did so by taking a screenshot of your review before you submit and send it to me. In your message, you can tell me what you are working on and i’ll promote it when I give you a shout out for your review. You can also upload files for me to interact with.
Help me help you. Ive made it easy.
- Have an idea for how the show can be better? I have created a swift and organized Collaboration Cue for you to submit your feedback in a fashion that best helps me. This saves both of our time!
- Share the gift of inspiration by sharing your favorite episode with a friend.
- Have an idea for the ponder series? Submit your ideas.
- Have an answer of a ponder series episode? Submit your answers.
PHONE: *Request by email*
SKYPE ID: nicktapstomusic
Want to support the show and it’s social media efforts?
Want to be the Inspirator on TAP To Music?
Submit all music to the guest form.
I listen to everything and consider all submissions.