Songs can be our most vivid documentations of the places and experiences we most love. In this very first episode of TAP To Music, Kevin Herig gives his take on being open to taking in inspiration and having good reasons surrounding his songwriting. He shares is song “Aptos” and talks about the vivid scenery which makes up the inviting imagery of his lyrics.
Favorite Lyric: Jack Johnson- Wasting Time, “If we already knew everything that everybody knows, we would have nothing to learn tonight.”
TAP To Music is here for YOU and survives because of YOU!
Creating quality music is no easy task. Thats why I release these episodes every week, to make sure you don’t give up on creating music. But thats not the only way I want to help. I am just a phone call, tweet, Facebook message, email, or Skype call away from your next creative endeavor.
Here is how we can make this show great:
- Know someone who might be a great fit for the show? Please fill out our guest form to submit a talented friend to be the inspirator.
- Working on a song and could use a listener’s perspective? Send me your questions along with any files that might help me keep you on the songwriting path here.
- Want a shout out on the show? Please rate and review on iTunes. Let me know you did so by taking a screenshot of your review before you submit and send it to me. In your message, you can tell me what you are working on and i’ll promote it when I give you a shout out for your review. You can also upload files for me to interact with such as pictures, or music.
Help me help you. Ive made it easy.
- Have an idea for how the show can be better? I have created a swift and effective Collaboration Cue for you to submit your feedback in a fashion that best helps me. This saves both of our time but makes for great results!
- Please share the gift of inspiration by sharing your favorite episode with a friend.