Listen in to here a live interview coming from The Lab Studio in Albuquerque New Mexico as I talk to Seth Hoffman about his origins of inspiration and creative processes. Being a 5th grade teacher, Seth has set out to inspire and empower the youth he teaches by writing songs for them that make them think about how they want to live their lives. The songs Seth shares on today’s episode are all live performances at the time the interview was recorded. If this episode has inspired you, please be sure to thank Seth on Facebook by liking his page or sending him a little message.
Links to Seth Hoffman:
TAP To Music is here for YOU and survives because of YOU.
Creating quality music is no easy task. Thats why I release these episodes every week, to make sure you don’t give up on creating music. But thats not the only way I want to help. I am just a phone call, tweet, Facebook message, email, or Skype call away!
Here is what I can do for you:
- Found yourself caught in a creative block? Sometimes all you need is an outside opinion to spark a new idea. Thats what i’m here for, you can bounce your ideas off of me to generate new ones for yourself!
- Finished your song and looking for feedback? I can write reviews and share your music.
- Want a shout out on the show? Please rate and review on iTunes. Let me know you did so by taking a screenshot of your review before you submit and send it to me. In your message, you can tell me what you are working on and i’ll promote it when I give you a shout out for your review.
- Are you crowd funding your creative project? I can help spread the word and help back if I believe in the campaign.
Help me help you. Ive made it easy.
- Have an idea for how the show can be better? I have created a swift and organized Collaboration Cue for you to submit your feedback in a fashion that best helps me. This saves both of our time!
- Share the gift of inspiration by sharing your favorite episode with a friend.
SEND ALL INQUIRIES TO: email@example.com
PHONE: *Request by email*
SKYPE ID: nicktapstomusic
Want to support the podcast and get in touch?
Email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org